Wednesday/Thursday Snowstorm Update
March 11, 2014
It is always difficult to predict what will actually happen, but we feel this advance notice will allow parents time to plan.
At this time, our schools plan to be open on Wednesday. However, if the snow is strong as predicted, we will cancel afterschool activities as of 3 p.m. and will notify parents by noon. We anticipate being able to make a decision about Thursday by Wednesday night. If the City/school teams cannot keep up with the amount of snow, we likely will close to allow for safe clean up and travel on Thursday.
Please watch this website for updates.
MARCH 8, 2014
Congratulations and good luck to the BHS After-School Basketball Club in their games against area schools!
This week's meetings and events include:
- Monday, March 10 – Booster Club, 7:00 p.m. All are welcome.
- Tuesday, March 11 – Jazz Band, 9:10 a.m. Flynn Theater
- Wednesday, March 12 – Parent Network Meeting, 7:00 p.m. Library
- Thursday, March 13 – Orchestra Night, 7:00 p.m. - Art 2 Dessert and Art Show, 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- Friday, March 14 – Parent Coffee with the Principal – 7:30-8:30 a.m.
- Friday, March 14 – End of Third Quarter